Tuesday, March 27, 2007

June 1st, 2004

OK, I just want to say that my friends are great. They made me a picture collage book for me to take. It was touching, really (for those of you who know me, that is not sarcasm.) They put so much work into that book, and it's great. It will be nice to sit on lonely days and look through it and know that I'm loved. (cue music) "And friends are friends for ever...." (That was sarcasm...) It was good to see them all one last time.

Ummm...I leave in two days...Wow. I am just going to New York first to see Phil. I figure I'll get all the culture shock out of the way there before I go to Kaz. Since this is my first visit to NYC, I think I'll have to experience the NY-staples, consisting mostly of food like NY pizza, NY cheesecake, hotdog from a vendor in Central Paaahk, etcetera, but also the Met and Guggenheim, and maybe a musical or two. Word. It's gonna be a blast.

But first I have to pack. I haven't packed. At all. I have finished transferring my music to my MP3-player, however. And that was an accomplishment, with over 16 gigs of music. The next few days I will decide which clothes to take, and how to pack them. I think the biggest decision will be which books to take, since they weigh the most, and I have to be selective. I would like for them to double as educational and leisure material.

Just know, everybody, friends and family, how much I love and appreciate you all. Thank you. I'm on the verge of tears now, and since I have a reputation to keep up, I'll have to change the subject. The next time I update this website I will be out of Texas, and possibly on the other side of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home